Dream of Joulukka Group Program
Embark on a journey to the depths of the Secret Forest and discover the home of the Elves!
- 219 €/ adult
- 169 €/ child (2-12 years old)
- Children under 2 years old – free of charge
Duration: 3 hours (including transfers from selected pick-up places)
Embark on a journey to the depths of the Secret Forest and discover the home of the Elves! Our jolly Professor Elves are excited to share some of the most essential Elf secrets and skills with you, so take part in their Santa’s Helpers Training and earn your very own Elf diploma. The magical Fairytale Path will then lead you to one of the best-kept Christmas secrets of all time: Santa’s special Command Center, where the Elves are already busy preparing for Christmas. And remember to hold on to your place on the Nice list, as you might just get to meet Santa Claus himself!
- Welcoming by the Elf
- Santa’s Helpers Training
- Santa’s Helpers Training Diploma
- Gingerbread decoration
- Outdoor activities
- Walk in the magical forest
- Hot drinks by the open fireplace
- Elf-guided visit to Christmas Command Centre
- Meeting with Santa Claus
- Present from Santa Claus for every child
- Transfers (pick-up and drop-off from/to the same location)
- During the transportation, you will have the chance to fill in special forms with the names of the little ones and their most special Christmas wishes. This information will be used during the program. There is no need to send any personal information in advance.
Choose your preferred pick up location, and it will be updated here.
Kindly inform us on your possible allergies and dietary restrictions at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.