Arctic Reindeer Encounter
Embark on a mesmerizing reindeer experience that immerses you in Lapland’s Arctic wilderness’s timeless traditions and breathtaking beauty.
Meet and greet your driver at the hotel reception, from where you will be transported to a nearby location within the Arctic wilderness. Surrounded by a pristine, snow-covered forest, you will meet the reindeer, a symbol of Lapland’s natural beauty and rich culture. Discover fascinating insights about these majestic animals and the lifestyle they represent.
Let the reindeer guide you through the Arctic landscape, where the crisp snow beneath your feet creates an intimate connection with nature. That is an authentic way to experience the silence of the Lappish nature and the calming atmosphere surrounding you. As your peaceful reindeer sleigh ride ends, you’ll gather around a traditional Kota. Here, by the crackling fire, you can enjoy hot drinks and hear more fascinating facts about the reindeer. During this tour, you will feed some of the reindeer wandering in their fence and capture the memorable moments with these iconic animals of Lapland.
- Transportation from the Arctic TreeHouse Hotel*
- Reindeer sledge ride (15-20 minutes)** with safety instructions
- Storytelling & reindeer facts
- Feeding the reindeer
- Hot drinks with cookies in a traditional Kota
- Small group departures guaranteed (max 10 persons)
- 139 € / Adult
- 105 €/ child (2-12 years old)
Private experience upon request: 1390 € (max 10 persons)
Duration: 1 hour (including transportation)
For groups of five or more, please kindly contact us at email@example.com for personalized assistance and booking.
* Transportation: The time of the transportation will be informed later. Notice that the pick-up time can be up to half an hour before the departure time.
** The sledge ride time will depend on the snow conditions.
Please notice, that thermal clothing is not included to the program price and therefore we recommend to wear warm winter clothes. If you would like to rent thermal clothing, please contact sales office or guest service for assistance.