Step into fairytale with confidence
SAFE EXPERIENCES IN THE SANTA CLAUS SECRET FOREST – JOULUKKA
Since the very long time ago, Santa Claus Secret Forest – Joulukka has been a safe shelter for Christmas top secrets in the heart of Lapland for both fairytale creatures and its visitors.
The safety of You, your children, other guests, elves, trolls, reindeer, and other forest visitors and creatures is our top priority, and we are paying special attention to ensure the maximum of it. We would like to assure you that the magic of Christmas keeps on living and all the essential fairy-tale elements of the experience stay in place. If you would like to know how exactly your chosen program is influenced by these additional safety procedures, please, do not hesitate to contact us – we would be delighted to advise you.
Safety in Santa Claus Secret Forest – Joulukka
- Hand sanitizers will be available upon entry/exit to/from all indoor public areas.
- Pictures with Santa are possible. Our lovely staff will take pictures with Santa using your devices.
- We want to remind you that during our group programs guests enter Santa’s Secret Christmas Command Center (where they meet Santa) family by family – one family per room at a time.
Contribute to the safety of your Fairytale Experience
- Before joining the activity, we kindly ask our guests to self-assess their physical condition and self-screen their risk profile. If they have symptoms, or are in a family where someone has symptoms, they are strongly advised to stay at the accommodation and be in touch with the health authorities for further proceedings immediately.
- Be advised that in cases when the guest is displaying symptoms of Covid-19 we reserve the right to cancel guests (and his/her household’s) participation in the activity and refuse entry on to the transportation vehicle. Please, note that this measure is necessary to help protect other guests as well as the fairy-tale creatures.
- We would like to highly encourage every guest to carry own sanitizers and own disposable tissues for coughing.
- Physical distancing should be practiced as much as possible if the group involves more than one household (families, couples, groups of friends travelling and accommodated together). How each individual moves about throughout the experience will greatly influence group’s distancing practices – elf guides will lead through the experience.
How our team contributes to safety of your Fairytale Experience
- All fairytale team members are informed about the virus prevention measures and trained to gently secure the safety of all our guests throughout the experience.
- All fairytale team members are required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitizer) regularly.
- The fairytale team and Santa Claus will maintain social distancing, wherever possible.
- All fairytale team members are required to monitor their personal health before leaving for the Secret Forest and stay home if unwell.
- All fairytale team members are required to follow official guidance on self-isolating.
We are looking forward to see you soon in Santa Claus Secret Forest- Joulukka where Christmas magic lives on! Take a step into the fairy tale with confidence.
Kindly notice, that the measures listed below are based on the guidance from Finnish Government and the National Health Service, supported by industry specific advice from Visit Finland and MaRa. We are also consulting Lapland Central Hospital for the latest instructions for the area. Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance and advice, we will be reviewing and immediately updating our internal operating practices and protocols. Information below may therefore change without notice.